Katherine Silva – Founder
- Founder, Projects and Training Lead at Kore Support Limited.
- Private Consultant with Power Play East Africa – A Human Resource training and development consultancy.
Key project currently worked on:
- KCB – Branch Managers Development Program: A member of the project team that consulted in accessing needs, interviews and customizing a training with manual that included relevant modules, exercises, and key competencies for the role.
- WFP Team building, UN Somalia Facilitation, CBS Service culture training.
- Worked in the Banking sector from October 2005, in various areas: Administration, HR and Procurement, Regional Product Champion, Relationship Manager, Branch manager (Small – Large branch), Deputized Regional Managers and the final appointment was Senior Manager in Customer Experience and Recovery Department.
- 20 Years work experience with all areas of clientele, levels of management, and diverse cultures.
- Exposure to difference Industries through work experience Banking (Support and Business Development), Facilities Management, HR, Marketing and Airline.
Consulting WP continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We cover many industries such as financial, energy, business services, consumer products.
Our mission & Vision
Our mission is to be a home to entrepreneurs. We strive to provide a support system for our clients so they can successfully grow their business through market penetration, job creation, and capital accumulation.
Our vision is to be a leader in growing businesses beyond East Africa by expanding our products & services.
Our core values are:
- Quality and Excellence